Popular Posts

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Transmogrification: Cloaks

Wowhead wrote a very nice guide about all the cloaks in game with their different looks and patterns and colors.
http://www.wowheadnews.com/blog=196096/transmogrification-a-guide-to-all-cloak-styles

Darkspear Shroud (event edition)


In my posts on the sets i want for my different characters i only talked about sets, mainly looking at them in terms of tier.

I personally really like the Darkspear Shroud, the long one then from the event.
Also the TBC ones (Black Temple and Sunwell) looks nice.



As for what I'll use will depend per character. I do not always show the cloak (mostly I don't on melee's).
Otherwise my Horde characters will probably use the Darkspear shroud (long) if they got them.
And for my Alliance characters i'll try to get one from Sunwell or Black Temple.


A small overview of my other posts on Transmogrification:
1h swords sheathed on back
1h axes sheathed on back
Cloaks
The Wowhead tool
And Others

No comments:

Post a Comment