Sunday
While finishing up my earlier this week started weekly MC run on my Death Knight , I found out I had a happy ending waiting.
Eye of Sulfuras was waiting for me.
I'm kind of unprepared for this one, so it'll take me some time to get the mats for it.
Stay tuned
Saturday
Tonight I did a Firelands run on my deathknight and got quite some upgrades.
Arachnaflame Treads
Lavaworm Legplates
Bladed Flamewrath Cover
Breastplate of Shifting Visions
Popular Posts
-
Normally I wouldn't write much about other games (... well mainly because I only play WoW at the moment) but I enjoyed playing the Beta ...
-
While it isn't easy for me to choose between 2 sets for my shaman, I feel it's even harder for my warlock. I raided much longer/mor...
-
Kinda lost sight of this so it was some surprise today when I logged on and noticed Hallow's end started with a bunch of new quests and ...
Sunday, September 25, 2011
This week on Outland with Curs, the DK... (25/09/11)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment