Popular Posts

Monday, October 12, 2015

This week in World of Warcraft (13/10/15)

On Emeriss, I got the achievement for killing Mythic Kom rog on my deathknight.

Got a neck, Choker of Sneering Superiority  from Tyrant Velhari

Raided with my warrior on the normal alt raid on saturday, I've gotten a couple of items:
Flanged Gasket 
Crimson Throatgrabbers 
Legplates of Iron Wrath 
Calamity's Edge 

I leveled up my warlock Cursed quite a bit, from 29 until 53. I leveled my tailoring profession a bit leaving me with an excess in shirts...

On Argent Dawn, I've joined my first RP event.
It started a half hour late so i could only stick around for 25 minutes. Saturday seems to be the off day for RP so not many showed up. Got a small introduction in how to perform..

The gold situation for this week:


However slightly after the post I got Reins of the Vitreous Stone Drake 


No comments:

Post a Comment