Popular Posts

Sunday, December 11, 2011

This week on Outland with Curs (11/12/11)

Today The Cursed got to level 20. The daily cap is now gone onward to the 25.
The Cursed level 20
 Earlier this week we had another achievement: Well of Eternity Guild run.
The Cursed: Well of Eternity Guild run
I did the new boss, Azibal, in Baradin Hold on my Death Knight, pretty easy fight. Not much special about it just another tank & spank fight and get out of the whirlwind.
No interesting drops.
I also did the second part of the Dragon Soul raid on my Death Knight with the raidfinder. Terrible... Moonkin druids needing on a strength trinket...
Anyway I got to see the content I suppose.
Death Knight at the end of Madness of Deathwing fight.
I did a normal run on my Shaman with Ättestupan in Dragon Soul. Got a pair of new gloves. Warlord Zon'ozz seemed to hard for our poorly geared alts. Guess we got some gearing up to do first.


In other news: Swtor will be released on 15th December, instead of 20th in Europe so I'll get that a bit earlier :-).
Also the server names should be published tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment