Popular Posts

Monday, December 5, 2011

This week on Outland with Curs (05/12/11)

What a week.., as said in an earlier post 4.3 is live.

I did the raidfinder part one on my Death Knight, had to do it in 2 times.
First time the first 2 bosses, Morchok and Warlord Zon'ozz. They were really easy, but they did say it would be on Baradin's Hold level. Unfortunately no interesting loot for me.
The second time I went I had to redo Morchok and Warlord Zon'ozz, and of course now 2 tier tokens drop... I've also noticed a lot of people had to pass on the loot because they already killed it once (you can only get loot from a boss once), so it might be interesting to do it later on the week as more people will have to pass.
The third and fourth, Yor'sahj the Unsleeping and Hagara the Stormbinder require some more coordination.
On Yor'sahj the Unsleeping you got know what oozes you got to kill first and the whole PUG raid got to do it. On Hagara the Stormbinder there is something with lighting that you have to move it over to 4 different points, the raid needs cooperate in a descent way so it jumps from 1 person to another. We did have to redo the lighting part a couple of times on the second occurring because some people screwed up. No intresting loot from these 2 either.
I might record these fights next week if I don't forget it.

Yesterday, Sunday, I got asked by a friend to join in for Madness of Deathwing on a normal raid (hence this post on Monday). This is the last boss. We got close on the 4th arm, but we didn't get there unfortunately.
DPSing one of the arms here, Deathwing on the right.
Madness of Deathwing
As you might have noticed on the screenshot I switched out my Tier10 Shoulders for the new healing ones from the dungeons. I'm now going for the dungeon "set". I read yesterday that the gloves are missing for the healing set so I might go with the tanking. Also I've missed out on the boots because of a quest reward I took the most valuable one, not looking at the items really...

I also got 2 swords,Treachery's Bite from the new dungeons (probably the only 2 intresting drops for my DPS set). Got some Tanking upgrades as well.

On my Druid I decided to quit feral and go boomkin to eventually evolve to resto. I did a couple of the new heroics on this one aswell. DPS is rather low :-(. Also I tried to heal one, we made it but it was quite tense, I'm going to gear up some more before doing it again.

The Cursed guild got a new achievement Profit Sharing
The Cursed Profit Sharing

The auction lite addon got fixed so easy AH post again.
The idols and scarabs market seems to have collapsed on the Alliance side, where I could make some descent profit before. I think I'll hold off a bit for now, less people will farm it in the future and the items might become in higher demand again.

The gem demand on the other hand is going through the roof. I must have made around 15k gold combined on Death Knight and Druid. With all sorts of gems also the small green quality ones are selling good. Especially the red one going for 40g a piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment