Well can't say much on Outland as I wasn't there for most of the week. I had a ski holiday with no internet connection, so not much playing WoW.
Yesterday I went to buy Star Wars The Old Republic. So yes, I'll be playing this game now I still have some gametime on my WoW account but mainly I'll be posting about SWTOR. And although it's released on 15th December, it's only playable the 20th. So 2 more days before I can make my evil Sith Assassin.
Also while setting up my account I noticed you need an active subscription or enter a gamecard code in order to play. I'll head out again to the shop tomorrow for a gamecard.
A friend is playing on The Ravager at the moment so most likely I'll go there as well.
Popular Posts
-
The Eye of Sulfuras dropping for me last weekend , it was only a matter of time before I would get the hammer Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros...
-
Tavern brawl bugged out, at first was supposed to be Captain's chest, so didn't get to play that one. Instead they put up webspinne...
Sunday, December 18, 2011
This week on Outland with Curs (18/12/11)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment