Popular Posts

Sunday, December 18, 2011

This week on Outland with Curs (18/12/11)

Well can't say much on Outland as I wasn't there for most of the week. I had a ski holiday with no internet connection, so not much playing WoW.



Yesterday I went to buy Star Wars The Old Republic. So yes, I'll be playing this game now I still have some gametime on my WoW account but mainly I'll be posting about SWTOR. And although it's released on 15th December, it's only playable the 20th. So 2 more days before I can make my evil Sith Assassin.
Also while setting up my account I noticed you need an active subscription or enter a gamecard code in order to play. I'll head out again to the shop tomorrow for a gamecard.

A friend is playing on The Ravager at the moment so most likely I'll go there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment