Popular Posts

Monday, January 2, 2012

This week on The Ravager (SWTOR) (02/01/12)

First of all my best wishes for the new year.

An overview of the past week

Tuesday:
Due to the the maintance I didn't have that much time
I didn't know where to go at first. Turns out after some quests to Taris. I picked up a new skin here for Khem Val, Customization 10, He's a bit whiter now (than the security key version), still has armor. Too bad they didn't make an armor version of the green one.
I got to level 32 on Tuesday.

Wednesday:
On Wednesday I got to level 33, I focused some more PVP today. I kinda had to because I was going to fast in terms of quests.
I got to pick up my real apprentice here, a young padawan. I got to turn her ^^.
(Unfortunately) I still have to use Khem, I really need a tank with me.

Thursday:
I reached level 35. For once I did some group quests on Taris.

Friday:
A new planet, Hoth, seems rather cold. I reached level 37 there on Friday.

Saturday: 
Another one to join me (companion), An archaeologist who can heal, he seems nice. But it feels he does low DPS making Khem still the better companion for me.
Another change of scenery and I went to Quesh, I finished this planet in one day, It was rather small though.
Did have a nice landscape.
I got to level 39 on the last day of the year.

Sunday:
Due to family occupations I didn't get to play much on Sunday I only got to 40. This does mean I get my top tier talent, Voltaic Slash, seems a nice replacement for Trash.

Meeting with the Crew (my companions)

No comments:

Post a Comment