Popular Posts

Monday, November 14, 2011

This week on Outland with Curs (14/11/11)

My weekly post about what I've done in World of Warcraft for the past week has been postponed for a day.
I had an Star Wars: The Old Republic weekend beta invite so i played mostly that in the weekend.

Last week I mentioned I bought a lot of elementium ore for a very low price so I got some nice profit making.
One week has passed and I made an additional profit of 2200 gold. So total balance is now + 2600 gold.
I still have a lot of gems but with the news of Season 10 ending on November 29th I decided to stop making more gems and take a bit slower until next patch his as the gems will presumably go up then.

Other than that I had another run in Firelands on my Death Knight with Ättestupan. Went pretty smooth, no loot though.

With the patch coming in I decided not to go with the judgement recolor set as earlier said for my Death Knight.
Looking at what I have right now it will be the starter set or the Tier 10 set Sanctified Scourgelord's Battlegear.

Sanctified Scourgelord's Battlegear

The Cursed is closing in on level 19 but I think it'll be for next week's post. We might get some more achievement by the end of next (actually already this) week.

No comments:

Post a Comment