Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hallow's End started

Kinda lost sight of this so it was some surprise today when I logged on and noticed Hallow's end started with a bunch of new quests and new loots.
Immeadtly queued for the Headless Horseman.

On my Headless Horseman first run today with Cursive, my warlock, I got the The Horseman's Horrific Helmet, The Horseman's Sinister Saber and Sinister Squashling.

On Cursedknight, my Death Knight, I got The Horseman's Horrific Helmet aswell, finally something to replace that last ugly troll item :-), along with Sinister Squashling.
I did a couple more runs to get the ring, Seal of the Petrified Pumpkin. I started doing some quests on Cursedknight, will have a better look at them this weekend.
Cursedknight at Hallow's End event in Undercity

I noticed you can buy several items with Tricky Treats.
Definitively want to buy the Little Wickerman and Feline Familia

No comments:

Post a Comment