Popular Posts

Sunday, October 9, 2011

This week on Outland with Curs (09/10/11)

It's been a busy weekend in WoW, below the details:

Passing through Deepholm getting towards revered with Therazane, my warlock got up 2 levels to 84, 1 to go, most likely next weekend.

I did an achievement run in ICC25 on my Death Knight, leaving the heroic fights for next week to get the Reins of the Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher.
On the same run i was able to do Unholy Infusion quest done. But got stuck on the Blood infusion quest  due to dc of the first vampire... which was a bit unfortunate.
A person in the raid made a funny quote on vent: "Lich King does look like Darth Vader in a strange way". I giggled :-)

The Cursed, guild of which I'm leader of, got to level 15 this weekend.


Also it seems we are a bunch of guild gankers now:


No comments:

Post a Comment