Popular Posts

Sunday, October 16, 2011

This week on Outland with Curs (16/10/11)

The weekend started very nice with an unexpected nicely run through ulduar 25 man with achievments giving me some Reins of the Ironbound Proto-Drake. Best proto-drake every in my opinion.
Ironbound Proto-Drake
Oh and I wasn't alone there with a Swift Zulian Tiger. I did have the biggest one ;-)
Swift Zulian Tigers
My warlock got 85, that means I got 3 left to get to 85.

On saturday I got my first Elementium-Edged Scalper crafted.
And during a BOT pug run i got finally some replacement for my ugly Skullpiercer Pauldrons, namely Magma Plated Pauldrons, looking bad ass again now.

Sunday was rather calm not much happened, I did some random Zandalari's on my DK and on my warlock.
And i got my second Elementium-Edged Scalper crafted.

No comments:

Post a Comment