Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Transmogrification for my Druid

Wow, looking over the different druid sets I can't say i really like alot of them...
I came up with 2 sets I sort of like:
Tier 11: Stormrider

My first choice and the one most likely I'll obtain is the Stormrider's set.
It's not a green/brown set for once and it has some small animation on the shoulders, dropping feathers and some small lighting.
This is tier 11 so this is pretty easy to obtain, I already got 2 pieces, just need to get a pug for BWD & BOT for the 2 others the chest I can easily get by doing some heroics.




Tier 6: Thunderheart







The other set I like is from the days I did arena with my druid (when they were overpowered ;-))

It looks like the Tier 6 Thunderheart set.

No comments:

Post a Comment